Welcome to Buffalo & Western New York Al-Anon Information Service
During this time there will be many changes taking place. We are working as fast as
we can to keep the website updated, however, please have an understanding for any
inconvenience in the meantime. Please contact the email: CLICK HERE
with any additional group cancellations/updates/questions!
Welcome, if you are new to Al-Anon Click Here
Meeting information below:
- GREEN are ONLY active meetings
- F2F - Face-to-Face with social practices ( spreading out, wearing masks, etc...).
- Monday Hope AFG meeting 12:00 noon - Zoom Meeting ID: 83183730004 / PC: alanon
- Cloverleaf AFG 7:00 pm - Temporary Location: First United Methodist Church: 65 Main St at Tremont. Go in Church hall in back & Phone telcon option: 605-313-5968 / Code: 646326#
- Adult Children AFG 7:00 pm - F2F with masks *new location* Christ the Holy Sevarvant - 428 Peneroa St. Depew, NY 1403
- Hamburg Courage to Change 7:30 pm - Zoom Meeting ID: 86976743679 / PC: dist12AFG
- Buffalo Northside 8:00 pm - Meeting In-Person
- Adult Children AFG 10:00 am - Phone telcon number: 425-436-6351 / PC: 867891#
- Niagara Falls 12 & 12 AFG 7:00 pm - *NEW LOCATION* St. Vincent de Paul - 2748 Military Rd. Niagara Falls, NY 14304 (front lot door)
- Williamsville/Amherst AFG 7:30 pm - F2F meeting will be transitioning inside, please bring a mask. Also have a Zoom option ID: 81275194869 / PC: 898528
- Parkside Steps 7:00 pm - Returning to Zoom Meeting ID: 833871070 / PW: 991229
- Medina Tuesday's Hope AFG 7:15 pm - Phone telcon number: 712-775-7031 / PC: 501118393#
- Lancaster AFG 7:30 pm - F2F Christ the Holy Servant, 428 Penora St. Depew, NY 14043
- Tonawanda Serenity 7:30 pm - Phone Telecon Number: 717-275-8940 / PC: 1108122
- South Buffalo TASK AFG 7:30 pm - F2F capped at 20 members indoors, any overflow will be meeting outside.
- East Amherst AFG 7:00 pm - transitioning back to meeting, socially distanced in the parking lot or inside the church if harsh weather conditions.
- Hamburg Seeking Serenity 10:30 am - Contact Maria (716) 200-8320 or Lynn (716) 725-9316 for Zoom Meeting Info
- Twin Cities AFG 7:30 pm - Zoom Meeting ID: 835 3447 9460 / PC: 202964
- East Aurora Changing What I Can 10:00 am - Zoom Meeting - email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info
- Albion - Hope For Today AFG 12:30 pm - Zoom Meeting- Meeting ID: 82951205827/PC: 858199
- Fredonia Steps to Serenity 6:45 pm - Having online meetings. For more information, call 969-2395 and
leave a name and message so a call can be returned. Confidentiality will be adhered to.
- Thursday Tonawanda Hope 7:00 pm - Phone conference each week: 425-436-6397 / PC: 787329#
- Orchard Park AFG 7:30 pm - email Sue - Click Here for meeting ID / PC and group info
- Paths to Recovery - doors lock at 7:30 pm - Indoor meeting w/masks or phone conference option (605) 475-4945 PC: 175814#. (AA and Al-Anon combined meeting is not currently being held)
- Williamsville Friday Morning AFG: 10:00 am - F2F with properly worn masks and social distancing throughout the entire meeting
- Springville Friday Night AFG 6:00 pm - F2F
- Men in Al-Anon AFG 6:30 pm - Meeting via video conference. Email email@example.com for more info
- Albion - Sunday Serenity AFG 7:00 pm - Zoom Meeting ID: 89972275382 / PC: 936682
- WNY Higher Power Hour 7:00 pm - Open Weekly Speaker Zoom Meeting with Dial-In Option. Zoom Meeting ID: 85387121673 PC: 559035
Phone Number: 1-929-205-6099, Enter Zoom ID when prompted followed by Zoom Passcode.
- Angola Awakening 7:00 pm - Indoor, F2F meetings in conjunction with the telephone meeting: 605-475-4945 code 175814#
- Monday Night 7pm - 428 Penora St., Depew, 14043. Contact Paulaya with any questions: 716-982-8996
- Thursday Stars of Hope 7:00 pm is having Zoom meetings. Any teen interested can contact by Email Dave (Alateen Sponsor) or call (716) 462-7735
The Al-Anon Family Groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope, in order to solve their common problems.
We believe alcoholism is a family illness, and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
PO Box 37
Buffalo, NY 14225
Email Us Click Here!
24 Hours / 7 Days a Week